100 days from re-starting this blog, I'm turning 50.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Reviving the Blog: 100 Days

So. This blog was called 100 Weeks--for the length of time between starting it and my 50th birthday. I didn't keep it up, and then I abandoned it.

And now, it's 100 days. Or, 100 Days.

I'm going to try to post every day. (There. I put it out there.) I don't know if it's going to work or not. I'm in the midst of a job search, which doesn't seem like the best time to start getting all personal in public again. But who's to say that Hillel wasn't in the middle of a job search when he said, "If not now, when?"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

By training, a rabbi. In practice, an editor, planner, consultant, and spiritual director. In life, a stepmother, mother, wife, friend, aspiring declutterer.